Dear Senior Life Family,
We are ramping up our efforts across the board this year, and I am pumped up for what’s happening here at the home office. Here are some exciting announcements that YOU have helped make happen in the first 2.5 months of 2022:
- Last week’s production was our BEST WEEK IN COMPANY HISTORY!
- February was OUR BEST ISSUE MONTH IN ALL OF COMPANY HISTORY at $4,391,768.36!! It was also our best February production in company history by 33 percent. This puts us on track to supersede our goals for 2022, and it is AWESOME!
- We’ve moved the Direct to Consumer department out to the SLS building where Marketing currently resides. The Leads department will be moving out there in the next few days. This is great news, because it means there will be room to shift some things around and make more room for the additional employees we need.
- Our Employee Sales department has also been moved and has joined the Direct Sales team upstairs. Alek Champ is joining the Employee Sales Leadership, which is exciting.
- We continue to grow our Spanish-department, and we continue to need your help. If you know any Spanish speakers who would be a great fit at Senior Life, please let your director know, and a special thanks to our Spanish-speaking representatives who are working hard every day to help us in this area. Thanks especially to Alicia Martinez, Marian Rincon, Sonia Serrano, and Katelyn Sotomayor, who have translated more of their share of information over the past weeks, many times at the very last minute. You are greatly appreciated!
Please be sure to welcome any special guests you see at the office. Next week we have new Senior Life Agent, Mike Howell, coming into the home office. Mike is from Kansas City, Missouri and issued $35,000 with us in his first month. Also, Josh Riley and Doug Blake will be in the home office on Tuesday and Wednesday.
Lastly, please continue to answer the phone in the professional manner you have been taught and have been practicing. Those first few moments on the phone are so important to our agents and to our policyholders.
I want to thank the entire home office staff in helping make Senior Life the best Senior company in the USA. Thank you for working hard on the daily staff development and taking it seriously. It’s making a difference.
President and CEO